Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yuk kita nari!

Personally, as a singer is not only required to have a melodious vocals and excellent, but it must be a complete package. Melodious voice, charming costume and stage act are stunning.

And for me, to show a great stage act package needs to hard work. Singing and dancing at the same time not easy to do. Fortunately for me, I've done two things, long before I became a professional singer like now. But I believe nothing is impossible, every thing is possible if what we do be done with hearts



4 comments:

Cipu said...

Hey Aliya,

Errrrr I can neither song nor dance. Not to mention combining the two. Hahahaha, we should go karaoke someday, I just love to hear people singing and hit the tones perfectly on the spot. Wish to see you perform live...

Aliya Sachi said...

so invite me to aussie, and i will perform in there, hahahahaha

first u can see my video clip on youtube, aliya sachi "kopi darat"

dellosaurus said...

kak, mau aku bikinin header gak? ehehehe... soalnya foto kaka bagus2 banget x)

Aliya Sachi said...

@dello : mau donggggggg